For any tailgate party, you need certain things. Plenty of snack foods, plenty of drinks, comfy chairs, and your favorite teams apparel all rank high on the list of necessary items. Here’s what you’ll need to tailgate in your RV during this year's Super Bowl.
1. A refrigerator for your drinks and snacks that shouldn't be left at room temperature. The Furrion 1.7 cu ft AC/DC Compact Refrigerator is great for both its size and its energy efficiency.
2. An excellent HD LED TV so that you can watch the game in style. The Furrion 58" HD LED TV is great not only for its size, but also for its Vibrationsmart™ and Climatesmart™ technology, giving it vibration resistance and the ability to tolerate extreme climates.
3. A good portable cooler with plenty of ice, because you can't take your refrigerator outside.
4. A portable grill, with propane or charcoal depending on your preference.
5. Very comfortable outdoor armchairs for hanging out during the pregame festivities.
6. A folding table or two, in order to accommodate all your game day goodies.
7. Grilling tools, like tongs, spatulas, and cutting boards.
8. Trash bags and clean up supplies like paper towels, napkins, and wet naps.
9. Tupperware or Ziploc bags for any leftover snacks.
10. No tailgate party would be complete without a warm blanket (in your team's colors) or a team hooded sweatshirt.
There you have it! That's our top ten items you'll need for tailgating in your RV during Super Bowl Sunday.
As always, be sure to double check the rules and regs at your tailgate location before packing up.